Attractions - Southport, Gold Coast
There’s a lot to do on the Gold Coast and Aqualine Apartments on the Southport Broadwater is the perfect launch pad to all that makes the Gold Coast so special. A lot of the major Gold Coast attractions as well as major facilities are located within close proximity of Southport. Consider the following list and you'll realise why Southport is fast becoming the number 1 accommodation location choice for families, couples and business people.
- Sea World - 5 minutes by car. and serviced by public transport
- Movie World, Wet & Wild and Outback Spectacular - 15 to 20 minutes by car and a regular bus service is available
- Dream World and White Water World - 25 minutes by car and serviced by public transport
- Broadwater Parklands and The Rockpools - 5 to 10 minutes walking on a designated walkway right beside the sparkling Southport Broadwater
- Harbour Town, Marina Mirage and Australia Fair - 5 to 10 minutes by car and all serviced by regular public transport
- Mariners Cove - the main terminal for fishing charters, whale watch tours and boat cruises - 5 minutes by car and serviced by regular public transport
- Top quality Seafood, Italian, Indian, Japanese, Mexican, Thai, Steak and Vegetarian restaurants all located in Southport
- Readings and Birch Carol and Coyle Cinemas - 5 minutes by car and serviced by regular public transport.
- Griffith University and the new Griffith University Teaching Hospital 10 minutes by car and a regular bus service is available
With so many Gold Coast attractions close by, Southport on the Broadwater is definitely worth considering when choosing your next trip to the Gold Coast
Visit Dream World, Sea World, Movie World, White Water World and Wet and Wild.Find Out More
The park offers a wide variety of recreational options including picnics and barbecues.Find Out More