GOLD COAST ACCOMMODATION SOUTHPORT
Sun, 29 Sep 2013
Choosing holiday accommodation on the Gold Coast can leave you feeling confused and overwhelmed. There is so much choice that it is hard to know where to begin. What we do now is log on to Trip Advisor, choose an accommodation type ( hotel,specialty lodging) then choose an area and go from there. Even though we manage a holiday apartment complex on the Gold Coast we still often choose to holiday locally. Why not when the Gold Coast has so much to offer.
If you are wanting to any of the following then Southport and Aqualine Apartments is the perfect base.
- Visit the theme parks
- Visit great surfing beaches including Main Beach and Surfers Paradise
- Dine out with lots of options within walking distance
- Stroll on deserted sandy beaches overlooking the sparkling waters of the famous Broadwater
- Go whale watching, jet boating, para sailing or jet skiing
- Head off to the beautiful rainforests of Mt Tamborine or O'Reilly's
- Do some retail therapy at one of the local centresx
- The Broadwater Parklands are great for getting outdoors and have plenty of activities for all aged children
If your purpose for visiting the Gold Coast is not for holidays then Southport is still worth considering for the following reasons
- The Gold Coast hospital and newly opened Gold Coast University Hospital are close by as well as the bulk of the Gold Coast Specialists
- The main hub of business is located around Southport, Bundall and Surfers Paradise
- The Griffith University Gold Coast Campus is close by
So for your next visit to the Gold Coast whether for business or pleasure why not consider Southport and the excellent self serviced apartments of Aqualine Apartments
- "Welcome to our New Site"
- "WILSON HTM CHARITY BIKE RIDE"
- "FARMERS MARKETS UP & RUNNING AT SHARKS"
- "Southport Sharks Farmers Markets"
There are currently no comments. Feel free to add your own.