There are a lot of restaurants and cafes to choose from when you stay at Aqualine Apartments The following restaurants and cafes are within an easy 15 minute walk of Aqualine Apartments.
- Vinnies - This cosy Italian restaurant is just a 5 minute walk from Aqualine. A favourite with locals.
- Casa Mexicana - A great family run restaurant with a fresh vibrant menu just a 10 minute walk.
- Blue Lantern - A Mediterranean Bistro and Bar with fabulous food, 10 minute walk.
- Saigon Palace - A Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant that is a local hang out 5 – 10 minute walk.
- Cav’s Steakhouse - A local icon that has been serving fabulous steaks for over 20 years 10 minute walk.
- Tandoor and Curry Hut - Excellent Indian at very reasonable prices 15 minute walk.
- Thai Magik - great Thai located in the trendy little shopping precinct of Chirn Park 15 minute walk.
- Lazy Lobster - www.lazylobsterqld.com.au Casual dining straight across from the Broadwater 15 minute walk.
- Matsuzaka Teppanyaki - Great teppanyaki in a lovely location across from the Broadwater 15 minute walk.
- Yi Dynasty BBQ Restaurant - excellent Korean charcoal bbq restaurant with very reasonable prices 15 minute walk.
If you’re happy to jump in the car then a 5 minute drive takes you to the wonderful Tedder Avenue and a relative smorgasboard of excellent restaurants. For a selection of fine dining options you could go to Marina Mirage also only 5 minute drive.
- Koncubine Espresso Bar is a locals favourite located in the trendy shopping village of Chirn Park – a pleasant 10 minute walk.
- Madam Tojo’s is also located in Chirn Park and with a great atmosphere is an easy place to kick back for an hour or two. It also has live music and Tapas on a Friday night.
- Cafe Gold Coast is located opposite the Broadwater in the Aqua complex. There are quite a few other cafes to choose from up there – a lovely 15 minute walk along the Broadwater.
- Cafe Rockpool is just beside the kids aquatic playground called the Rockpools in the middle of the wonderful Broadwater Parklands – a 10 minute walk by the Broadwater.