Aqualine apartments, the perfect accommodation location in Southport on the Gold Coast according to our Reviews.
According to our reviews Aqualine Apartments in Southport is perfectly located for you to take advantage of all that the Gold Coast has to offer.
Relax by the pool and spa, walk to Australia Fair or a number of restaurants within the Southport Central Business District and China Town precinct.
The Broadwater Parklands with sandy beaches and protected swimming are just across the road and all the Gold Coast Theme Parks are within 20 mins.
For those who want to shop till they drop – Harbour Town Outlet Stores and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre are a 10 – 15 minute drive.
With public transport very close by, you can access everything without the need for a car. If you don’t have a car, give us prior notice and we will hook you up with a great cost effective shuttle service to the Airport. Alternatively you can arrange them prior to your visit, with the peace of mind, knowing they will be at the airport waiting for you, when you arrive.
Look at the following website www.escapeshuttles.com.au or E mail email@example.com with your flight details, quoting reference: Aqualine QLD 4215
The location is perfect and so are the apartments. Beautifully appointed, self-contained one and two bedroom apartments, with views of the Broadwater, the Gold Coast Hinterland or Swimming Pool area.
All of our apartments are self contained, with a fully equipped kitchen including a dishwasher, oven and cook top, as well as a full size fridge and microwave. There is also a washing machine and clothes drier.
The apartments are air conditioned and very spacious, and all include a balcony to watch over the Broadwater or Hinterland.
There is a Spa bath in every apartment and the two bedrooms have a second bathroom with a walk-in shower.
Here are a few comments from our reviewers.
• The waterfront view was enjoyable.
• Plenty of seating in the shaded area right next the pool.
• In walking distance to the Australia Fair shopping area with heaps of great and diverse restaurants to choose from.
• Loads of space, clean, staff are also very friendly.
• Good location, secure building, very handy underground and visitor parking, lovely pool, quiet apartment block, good wifi, generally a well appointed apartment.
• Lovely, polite reception/ management staff.
• Great having 2 bathrooms especially with 3 kids.